Disclaimer: The image is for representation purposes only. The packaging you receive might vary.
- Botanical Name – Ocimum basilicum
- Origin – India
- Part of Plant Used – Leaves and Flowering Tops
- Method of Extraction – Steam Distilled
- Colour – Yellow To Pale Green colored liquid
- Aroma – Coarse, Sweet-Herbaceous and a slight tinge of Camphoraceous odor
- How to Use – Diffuse, bath and massage
- Caution – Basil sweet oil is an essential oil and as such should not be applied directly, undiluted on the skin or ingested. It should not be taken by pregnant women.
The Queen of Herbs
Sweet Basil receives its name from the Latin word basilius, which means “royal plant”, hence it's known as the Queen of Herbs. Basil is endowed with plenty of healing properties which naturally makes the Sweet Basil Essential Oil have a fortifying effect on one’s mind and emotions.
The essential oil has a crisp and refreshing with some sweet, floral notes. The aroma is airy, vibrant, and uplifting, making it a wonderful choice for aromatherapy. Diffusing a few drops of Basil Essential can also repel insects and eliminate odors, enlivening you and your space with a breath of fresh air.
Basil Essential Oil has antifungal and anti-inflammatory properties that also makes it a marvelous massage oil, you can make blend a few drops with a carrier oil and massage the skin with it to soothe the muscles, and keep the skin energized and healthy. But that’s not all! We also recommend adding a few drops of the Sweet Basil Essential Oil to your daily shampoo or regular hair oil to hydrate, soften and strengthen your hair strands.
8/10 drops on tissue or in a vaporizer
8/10 drops in a bath
Skincare & Massage
20/25 drops in a 50ml carrier oil
Ethically Sourced, 100% Natural Products
Environmentally-conscious products infused with the highest grade essential oils.
Purity in Every Drop
Our goal is to provide you with the
very best quality and 100% purity in every single one of our products.
Our goal is to provide you with the very best quality and 100% purity in every single one of our products.
Purity in Every Drop