Disclaimer: The image is for representation purposes only. The packaging you receive might vary.
- Botanical Name – Citrus bergamia
- Origin –Italy
- Part of Plant Used – Peel of nearly ripe fruit.
- Method of Extraction – Cold Pressed
- Colour – Light greenish-yellow colored liquid
- Aroma – Fresh sweet-fruity, slightly spicy balsamic undertone
- Principal Constituents – Linalyl acetate, linalol and other alcohols, sesquiterpenes, terpenes and alkanes.
- How to Use – Diffuse, bath and massage
- Caution – Essential oils should not be applied undiluted on the skin or ingested. Keep out of reach of children. Consult with your doctor before use if you are pregnant, nursing or have a medical condition. For external use only.
A calming refreshment for the soul & senses.
Bergamot Oil comes from the fruits of the Bergamot Tree, a rather delicate and demanding citrus plant with a sweet element of surprise. Bergamot Orange needs a special kind of soil with a more favorable climate. But it yields heavenly fruits.
Bergamot Oil is light but also full of freshness & energy. Its mildly floral, citrusy scent has a calming sweetness that uplifts your spirits. Brimming with goodness, this therapeutic essential oil is beloved in aromatherapy for enhancing well-being.
There are countless ways to include the essence of Bergamot Essential Oil in your wellness routine. Bergamot soothes nerves and eases stress while helping you break free from fatigue. Just diffusing a few drops in your workspace can help you dissipate the tension and spark creativity. An ardent skin food, Bergamot Oil balances oily & acne-prone skin, as well as tones skin by regulating melanin production. Packed with antimicrobial properties, the oil controls bacteria and makes for the perfect natural deodorant.
Please note that Bergamot is a phototoxic plant, hence we recommend avoiding using it before going out in the sunlight. The Bergamot Essential Oil is to be used for external use only.
*These above statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, check with your physician before use if you have a pre-existing medical condition.
8/10 drops on tissue or in a vaporizer
8/10 drops in a bath
Skincare & Massage
20/25 drops in a 50ml carrier oil
must-have oil for true essential oil lovers its Fresh sweet-fruity, slightly spicy just amazing quality and I am using it as a top, not for my aroma diffuser before this I am trying so many brands but nothing compare to this
Ethically Sourced, 100% Natural Products
Environmentally-conscious products infused with the highest grade essential oils.
Purity in Every Drop
Our goal is to provide you with the
very best quality and 100% purity in every single one of our products.
Our goal is to provide you with the very best quality and 100% purity in every single one of our products.
Purity in Every Drop