Disclaimer: The image is for representation purposes only. The packaging you receive might vary.
- Botanical Name – Piper nigrum
- Origin – India
- Part of Plant Used – Black dried peppercorns
- Method of Extraction – Steam Distillation
- Colou r– Pale yellow to colourless liquid
- Aroma – Fresh, dry-woody, warm, spicy odour
- How to Use – Diffuse, bath and massage
- Caution – Black pepper is an essential oil and as such should not be applied directly, undiluted on the skin or ingested. It should not be taken by pregnant women.
Stimulate Your Surroundings with Spice
Black Pepper Essential oil is extracted from the dried, unripe fruit of the pepper plant through steam distillation. Known for sharp, warm and spicy aroma, the oil is a popular wellness potion that is commonly used in massage oils and topical blends for its warming and tantalizing effect on the skin.
Believed to have numerous health benefits such as improve blood circulation, soothe pain, soreness & stiffness in the muscles and joints, Black Pepper Essential Oil will be a wondrous companion in your self care journey. When used in aromatherapy, it can help stimulate the mind, and enhance mental clarity, making it a popular choice for combating stress, anxiety, and fatigue.
To use the RK Aroma’s Black Pepper Essential Oil, add a few drops to a diffuser or vaporizer and enjoy its invigorating aroma. You can also mix a few drops with carrier oil such as coconut oil or almond oil to create a warming massage oil. It can also be added to water for a relaxing and rejuvenating bath soak.
8/10 drops on tissue or in a vaporizer
8/10 drops in a bath
Skincare & Massage
20/25 drops in a 50ml carrier oil
Ethically Sourced, 100% Natural Products
Environmentally-conscious products infused with the highest grade essential oils.
Purity in Every Drop
Our goal is to provide you with the
very best quality and 100% purity in every single one of our products.
Our goal is to provide you with the very best quality and 100% purity in every single one of our products.
Purity in Every Drop