Disclaimer: The image is for representation purposes only. The packaging you receive might vary.
- Botanical Name – Cyperus scariosus
- Origin – India
- Part of Plant Used – edles And Twigs.
- Method of Extraction – Steam Distilled
- Colour – An amber coloured liquid
- Aroma – Warm, dry, herbal, woody, earthy odour
- How to Use – Diffuse, bath and massage
- Caution – Cypress oil is an essential oil and as such should not be applied directly, undiluted on the skin or ingested. It should not be taken by pregnant women
Therapeutic Properties- Cypress oil has antispasmodic qualities. It is a diuretic, so it helps the body flush out toxins by increasing sweating. It serves as a varicose veins home remedy. It is considered good for a variety of circulation problems like low blood pressure, haemorrhoids, and hormonal imbalances. It is also considered excellent for bed-wetting children by applying a few drops on the navel.
- Skincare- Cypress oil is considered good for treating sores, pimples, pustules and skin eruptions due to its anti-inflammatory properties. It can also help reduce the appearance of cellulite. Cypress oil helps to give you a younger and youthful looking skin. It has a clean, spicy and masculine fragrance making it an excellent natural deodorant.
- Haircare- Reduces hair fall to a greater extent thereby strengthening the hair roots and increasing volume of the hair.
- Emotional- Cypress oil has sedative effects, and it induces a calm and relaxed feeling when used aromatically or topically. To use cypress essential oil as a natural remedy for anxiety and anxiousness, add five drops of oil to a warm-water bath or diffuser.
8/10 drops on tissue or in a vaporizer
8/10 drops in a bath
Skincare & Massage
20/25 drops in a 50ml carrier oil
Ethically Sourced, 100% Natural Products
Environmentally-conscious products infused with the highest grade essential oils.
Purity in Every Drop
Our goal is to provide you with the
very best quality and 100% purity in every single one of our products.
Our goal is to provide you with the very best quality and 100% purity in every single one of our products.
Purity in Every Drop