Disclaimer: The image is for representation purposes only. The packaging you receive might vary.
- Botanical Name – Eucalyptus globulus
- Origin – India
- Part of Plant Used – Fresh and partly dries leaves and young twigs
- Method of Extraction – Steam Distilled
- Colour – Colorless clear liquid
- Aroma – Slightly harsh camphoraceous odor and woody sweet undertone
- How to Use – Diffuse, bath and massage
- Caution – Eucalyptus oil is an essential oil and as such should not be applied directly, undiluted on the skin or ingested. It should not be taken by pregnant women
EUCALYPTUS ESSENTIAL OIL
Refreshing, Rejuvenating and Relaxing!
One of the most rejuvenating potions from Mother Earth, Eucalyptus provides countless wellness benefits. The powerful botanical is known for its anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties, as well as its therapeutic characteristics.
Eucalyptus Essential Oil has an earthy yet crisp and cooling aroma with slightly woody notes that aid in the relaxation of the mind and body. The fragrance stimulates the senses and improves blood circulation in the body, leaving you feeling robust and energized. You can add some Eucalyptus Essential Oil to your steam inhaler and do some mindful, deep breathing to open up the airways and provide relief from congestion.
The best way to utilize Eucalyptus Essential Oil is to add a few drops to your diffuser or to your self-care potions such as shampoo, shower gels or body & hair oils, just a few drops are enough to energize and refresh your mind, body and senses.
8/10 drops on tissue or in a vaporizer
8/10 drops in a bath
Skincare & Massage
20/25 drops in a 50ml carrier oil
Ethically Sourced, 100% Natural Products
Environmentally-conscious products infused with the highest grade essential oils.
Purity in Every Drop
Our goal is to provide you with the
very best quality and 100% purity in every single one of our products.
Our goal is to provide you with the very best quality and 100% purity in every single one of our products.
Purity in Every Drop