Disclaimer: The image is for representation purposes only. The packaging you receive might vary.
- Botanical Name – Pelargonium graveolens
- Origin – India
- Part of Plant Used –Leaves, stalks, and flowers
- Method of Extraction – Steam Distilled
- Colour –Pale yellow/light greenish liquid
- Aroma –Floral, fresh, sweet and herbaceous
- Principal Constituents–Citronellol, geraniol, linalol, isomenthone, menthone, phellandrene, sabinene, limonene
- How to Use – Diffuse, bath and massage
- Caution – Essential oils should not be applied undiluted on the skin or ingested. Keep out of reach of children. Consult with your doctor before use if you are pregnant, nursing or have a medical condition. For external use only.
Geranium essential oil, derived from the flowers of the Pelargonium species, finds its roots in South Africa. Traditionally used by ancient Egyptians to beautify their skin, Geranium essential oil is often used in high-end perfume, hair and skincare products these days.
When diluted and applied topically (to the skin) Geranium oil has been used to improve complexion and hair health, which makes it the ideal ingredient for hair and skin products. Geranium essential oil is also an excellent insect repellent, which can also be diffused to reap the benefits of its sweet, floral aroma that helps calm the nerves and reduce feelings of stress.
Due to its versatility of use as part of your hair, skin and aromatherapy regimen, this carefully distilled Geranium essential oil is a must-have as part of your collection.
8/10 drops on tissue or in a vaporizer
8/10 drops in a bath
Skincare & Massage
20/25 drops in a 50ml carrier oil
Ethically Sourced, 100% Natural Products
Environmentally-conscious products infused with the highest grade essential oils.
Purity in Every Drop
Our goal is to provide you with the
very best quality and 100% purity in every single one of our products.
Our goal is to provide you with the very best quality and 100% purity in every single one of our products.
Purity in Every Drop