Disclaimer: The image is for representation purposes only. The packaging you receive might vary.
- Botanical Name – Cananga odorata
- Origin – Indonesia
- Part of Plant Used – Flower
- Method of Extraction – Steam Distilled
- Colour – Amber-colored liquid
- Aroma – Sweet, soft, floral, balsamic, slightly spicy odor
- Uses– Diffuse, Skin, Hair and Massage
- Principal Constituents– Methyl Benzoate, Methyl Salicylate, Methyl P-Cretol, Benzyl Acetate, Eugenol, Geraniol, Linalol, Terpenes, Pinene, Cadinene, Among Others
- Caution – Essential oils should not be applied undiluted on the skin or ingested. Keep out of reach of children. Consult with your doctor before use if you are pregnant, nursing or have a medical condition. For external use only.
Ylang Ylang is a yellow, star-shaped flower that grows on the Canaga Tree native to the tropical regions around the Indian Ocean, where it has been used historically in perfume, hair and skin care. Steam distilled from the Ylang Ylang flower, this floral essential oil offers a variety of benefits to the mind and body.
Ylang Ylang essential oil has a rich, fruity and floral aroma that helps create a calm and positive atmosphere. It is used frequently in hair and skin products because of its luxurious scent and protective properties. Loaded with organic compounds, Ylang Ylang essential oil is especially effective at protecting the scalp from pollution and promoting the appearance of shiny, lustrous hair.
This versatile oil makes for an excellent addition to every essential oil collection because of its rich aroma, ability to improve hair and skin in addition to an elevated mood.
8/10 drops on tissue or in a vaporizer
8/10 drops in a bath
Skincare & Massage
20/25 drops in a 50ml carrier oil
Ethically Sourced, 100% Natural Products
Environmentally-conscious products infused with the highest grade essential oils.
Purity in Every Drop
Our goal is to provide you with the
very best quality and 100% purity in every single one of our products.
Purity in Every Drop