Disclaimer: The image is for representation purposes only. The packaging you receive might vary.
Purity in Every Drop
Our goal is to provide you with the
very best quality and 100% purity in every single one of our products.
There’s no better gift you can give someone than the gift of good health and wellness. This gift box contains 7 specially curated oils that take care of every aspect of your well-being. Lavender Essential Oil soothes your senses and creates a happy atmosphere, while Peppermint Essential Oil boosts your focus and improves your mood. Lime Essential Oil purifies your skin and home and relieves your anxieties. Lemongrass Essential Oil brings clean and positive energy, while Tea Tree Essential Oil deep cleanses your skin, hair and home.
- Peppermint Peppermint essential oil has a distinct aroma that’s calming and refreshing at the same time. Burn a few drops of this oil in your diffuser to help increase focus, fight lethargic feelings and clear a clouded mind. Let the rich, energizing scent of peppermint essential oil liven up your body, mind, and soul.
- Rosemary Rosemary is a herb that was considered sacred by the ancient Greeks, Romans, Egyptians, and Hebrews. And rightfully so. A few drops of Rosemary essential oil in a diffuser will not only fill your house with a warm, refreshing scent but also help improve memory, alertness and productivity. It also promotes a feeling of contentment.
- Eucalyptus You can’t think of oils with magically potent properties without thinking of Eucalyptus. Found in abundance in the Nilgiri mountains in the Western Ghats of South India, the essential oil from Eucalyptus has been widely used to treat respiratory problems and relieve mental fatigue. It can be used as an air purifier, especially if your house has experienced a recent wave of illness.
- Lavender If you ever have to choose only one essential oil, Lavender should be it. Lavender essential oil instantly creates a calm ambiance in any room and also promotes sound sleep. Carrying a bottle of Lavender essential oil is like carrying a magical potion that can fix everything.
- Lemongrass We all know of lemongrass as the delicious seasoning in Oriental cuisine and a wonderful ingredient in some of the most refreshing Indian teas. But lemongrass opens up a whole world of benefits through its essential oil. Diffusing this oil will fill the room with bright and sprightly energy, and make the room feel as fresh as a spring morning.
- Tea Tree The true definition of a versatile oil, Tea Tree essential oil is power-packed with more than 92 compounds and limitless applications. The earliest medicinal and therapeutic use of Tea Tree oil date back to the earliest Aboriginal tribes of Australia. Tea Tree essential oil, when burnt in a diffuser, can act as an excellent air purifier and combat air-borne bacteria.
- Lime Lime essential oil is widely known for its refreshing scent. But there is so much more to this oil than that. Every drop of lime oil is loaded with the goodness of anti-oxidants that can relieve cold, stress and anxiety. Diffusing a few drops of this oil can also help uplift your spirits and put you in a good mood instantly.
This Essential oil box can be used for skincare while blending with R.K's Aroma carrier oils and can be burnt\diffuse for its aromatic and therapeutic environment that it creates.
Enchant your atmosphere and environment with natural essential oils, by experiencing the mystical effects of aromatic vapors to enhance various emotions and memories.
HOW TO BLEND
On the blending of Essential oils it is recommended to use a minimum of 2 to 5 Essential oils at a time. The resultant blend has its own unique &medicinal properties & is not a simple combination of the properties of ingredients concerned. Therefore, it is likened to the creation of an entirely new essential oil.
The art of exotic blending needs to be judged by:
- Harmonisation of the blended oils.
- The right ratio and proportion in which the two or more oils blend together in, and
- A set of good olfactory senses. (Normally which we all have).
An excellent blend is best guided by our own nose, although it does take a while to conclude the perfect balance. The fact still remains that one can learn best from experience alone.
The oils blended for external application comprise the two basic ingredients, i.e. Essential Oils and vegetable oils (also called base oils or carrier oils). The carrier oil acts a vehicle in the blending of essential oils, hence the latter acquires the desired diluted strength.
The quantity of essential oils vary to the tune of 1% to 3%, when used in the carrier oils depending upon the strength of its fragrance , yet their use is always curbed to the minimum because they are extremely powerful. No better results would ever be effected by increasing the quantity of essential oils used. The use of essential oils per ml. (in drops) is entirely dependent upon the specific gravity of the oils, although a common measure is prevalent which averages around 20 drops per ml.
A general guideline has been set for diluting the essential oils in the base oils.
|Essentail oil mix||Base Oil|
Aroma facial require 3 drops of essential oils to 5ml of base oil. For body massage restrict the use of not more than 6 – 8drops in 15 – 25ml carrier oil at a time.
Our goal is to provide you with the very best quality and 100% purity in every single one of our products.
Purity in Every Drop
Ethically Sourced, 100% Natural Products
Environmentally-conscious products infused with the highest grade essential oils.