Disclaimer: The image is for representation purposes only. The packaging you receive might vary.
- Botanical Name – Eucalyptus globulus
- Origin – India
- Part of Plant Used – Fresh and partly dries leaves and young twigs
- Method of Extraction – Steam Distilled
- Colour – Colorless clear liquid
- Aroma – Slightly harsh camphoraceous odor and woody sweet undertone
- How to Use – Diffuse, bath and massage
- Caution – Eucalyptus oil is an essential oil and as such should not be applied directly, undiluted on the skin or ingested. It should not be taken by pregnant women
Therapeutic Properties- Eucalyptus oil helps protect wounds or irritated area from developing infections due to microbial activity. It is considered good for treating respiratory problems like cold, cough, running nose, sore throat, nasal congestion and sinusitis. It is also considered good for dental problems like cavities, dental plaque, gingivitis and other dental infections owing to its germicidal properties.
- Skincare- It helps to relieve stress and pain. Eucalyptus oil is helpful for healing wounds, ulcers, burns, insect bites, stings and sores. It is often applied topically to treat skin infections and speed up healing. It helps rejuvenate sore hands and feet.
- Haircare- Eucalyptus oil is frequently used as a natural treatment for lice. A few drops of eucalyptus oil coconut oil help restore moisture into the hair. Good for dry and itchy scalp.
- Emotional- Eucalyptus oil, a stimulant, removes exhaustion and mental sluggishness and rejuvenates the spirits of people feeling sick. It can also be effective in the treatment of stress and mental disorders. It also helps to increase concentration power amongst children.
8/10 drops on tissue or in a vaporizer
8/10 drops in a bath
Skincare & Massage
20/25 drops in a 50ml carrier oil
Ethically Sourced, 100% Natural Products
Environmentally-conscious products infused with the highest grade essential oils.
Purity in Every Drop
Our goal is to provide you with the
very best quality and 100% purity in every single one of our products.
Our goal is to provide you with the very best quality and 100% purity in every single one of our products.
Purity in Every Drop