Disclaimer: The image is for representation purposes only. The packaging you receive might vary.
- Botanical Name – Azadirachta indica
- Origin – India
- Part of Plant Used – Leaves
- Method of Extraction – Cold Pressed
- Colour – Dark reddish-brown colored liquid
- Aroma – Bitter pungent odor
- How to Use – Bath and massage
- Caution –Neem oil is an essential oil and as such should not be applied directly, undiluted on the skin or ingested. It should not be taken by pregnant women.
Therapeutic Properties- Neem oil is an age-old natural remedy for eczema symptoms like itchy and dry skin. It is too helpful in soothing the itchiness and irritation caused by psoriasis. Neem oil has antiseptic properties, which are known for keeping infections at bay. It is very helpful for skin conditions like ringworm, warts & moles, cold sores and herpes. It is good for urticaria and hives. Neem seed oil makes a natural mosquito repellent absolutely safe to use. The healing properties of the neem reduce inflammation and soothe small cuts and bruises.
- Skincare- Its regenerative properties and immune-boosting compounds, enable the skin to fight pathogens present below the skin surface. Neem stimulates collagen production in the skin. Neem oil on itchy skin retains moisture and helps in healing dry and damaged skin. The high amount of fatty acid in neem oil prevents and treats scars left by acne. It helps reduce the redness of the skin and brings back the healthy glow to it. Neem oil leads to a well-toned skin preventing it from cracks and freckles. Regular application of diluted neem oil removes blackheads and prevents their re-occurrence. It clears up the skin making it even-toned.
- Haircare- Neem oil not only improves scalp health but also maintains the PH level of the scalp. It helps one with dandruff problems. Neem oil is considered to be the safest and the most effective way to get rid of head lice. It also helps strengthen the roots and accelerate growth, it can also be used to counter the effects of hair thinning caused by pollution, stress or medication. Neem seed oil benefits include moisturizing hair from root to tip and gentle repair of hair cuticles.
- Emotional- Neem oil has cooling, energizing and rejuvenating properties for the body, spirit, and mind.
8/10 drops on tissue or in a vaporizer
8/10 drops in a bath
Skincare & Massage
20/25 drops in a 50ml carrier oil
Ethically Sourced, 100% Natural Products
Environmentally-conscious products infused with the highest grade essential oils.
Purity in Every Drop
Our goal is to provide you with the
very best quality and 100% purity in every single one of our products.
Our goal is to provide you with the very best quality and 100% purity in every single one of our products.
Purity in Every Drop