R.K’s Aroma Manicure & Pedicure Kit
by R.K's Aroma on Jul 05, 2022
As much as we enjoy pampering our hands and feet, going to a salon now and then may not be feasible. And therefore, you need a home kit that includes everything you need for a perfect spa treatment. Giving a mani-pedi for yourself doesn't require rocket science; it provides you the absolute bliss of pampering your nails on your own.
- Hand And Foot Wash - The hand and foot wash is the first step for the mani-pedi treatment. It includes natural ingredients like Aloe Vera juice, Chamomile oil, Lime Oil, and Tea Tree oil. Take a sufficient amount of the product and add it to your warm water bucket. Dip your hands and feet for 5 to 10 minutes. Later wipe off with a clean towel.
- Cuticle Cream - The critical ingredients of cuticle oil are Lavender Oil, Rose Oil, Tea Tree Oil, German Chamomile Oil, and Carrot Seed Oil. All you have to do is empty the contents and gently massage the nails (of both hands and feet) along with the cuticles for about 3 to 5 minutes. This help in softening the cuticles.
- Hand And Foot Scrub - This scrub is made of Apricot Granules, Aloe Vera juice, Tea Tree Oil, Wheat Germ Oil, Carrot Seed Oil, Lavender Oil, Chamomile Oil, and Geranium Oil. Massage your hands and feet gently for about 3 to 5 minutes for deep exfoliation and removal of dead skin cells.
- Hand And Foot Oil - The ingredient list of the hand and foot scrub include Sesame Oil, Tea Tree Oil, Almond Oil, Chamomile Oil, Geranium Oil, and Lavender Oil. Massage the oil for 15 to 20 minutes to deeply nourish and relax your hands and feet. Later wipe off the excess oil.
- Hand And Foot Pack - Apply the hand and foot pack evenly on the hands and foot. Let it sit on until it dries and wash off with lukewarm water.
The comprehensive manicure and pedicure kit from R.K's Aroma is an effective and fun way to pamper your hands and feet at home. Considering how cost-efficient the kit is -
- It saves you the hassle of salon appointments every month.
- It helps reduce the risk of infections due to unhygienic equipment.
- The kit provides quick nourishment and fix for your hand and feet anywhere and at any time.
- It provides deep nourishment and extreme care to your feet and hands.
Pros of using R.K's Manicure and Pedicure Kit are as follows -
- Ease of use
- The abundance of natural oils and extracts.
- Effective and visible results right after the first usage
- Sturdy packaging (no feat of spilling and breakage)
The cons of using an at-home manicure and pedicure kit include -
- People who are unaware of the manicure and pedicure treatment or first-time users might feel a bit difficulty doing the routine by themselves.
- Even though the kit doesn't need them, not everybody has the mani-pedi tools at home. So, one might have to invest in those for once for the best results.